Designers who thrive at Work & Co see no boundary between form and function. They are highly strategic, detail-oriented, and multi-skilled, bringing a deep understanding across visual design, user experience, user interface design, branding and even coding.
Creating digital products requires intense collaboration — internally, and with our clients. We believe in prototyping early and often. Our focus is on the end-user, conducting multiple rounds of testing to validate our concepts.
One big difference? Our partners are hands on and you’ll work directly with them. There’s no middle management here. You’ll also work closely with Product Managers, Strategists, and Developers to create original digital products and services that reignite industries and reshape companies.
What You Can Expect to Do
- Stay 100% focused on making great digital products--that’s all we care about
- Work iteratively and collaborate with the team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes
- Attention to detail and care for design execution, from concept through delivery
- Participate in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
What We’re After
- Ability and desire to solve complex product design problems and the strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Impeccable execution and care for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to motion and visual design
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and present findings, and articulate design rationale
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with prototyping tools
ABOUT WORK & CO
Work & Co defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. In just five years, we've become the go-to partner for respected brands, including Apple, Target, Marriott, Lyft, Etsy, American Express, LVMH and Planned Parenthood. We've been named one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Design, and been an Ad Age A-List honoree for three straight years. Our focus is hiring the best talent -- developers, designers, strategists, product managers and operations specialists. Even if you don't see a job that looks like a perfect fit, send your information our way.
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.