Senior DesignerCopenhagen, DK
Senior Designers who thrive at Work & Co see no boundary between form and function. They are highly strategic, detail-oriented, and multi-skilled, bringing a deep understanding across visual design, user experience, user interface design, branding and even coding.
Creating digital products requires intense collaboration — internally, and with our clients. We believe in prototyping early and often. Our focus is on the end-user, conducting multiple rounds of testing to validate our concepts.
One big difference? Our partners are hands-on and you’ll work directly with them. There’s no middle management here. You’ll also work closely with Product Managers, Strategists, and Developers to create original digital products and services that reignite industries and reshape companies.
What You Will Do
- Stay 100% focused on making great digital products--that’s all we care about
- Work iteratively and collaborate with the team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes
- Attention to detail and care for design execution, from concept through delivery
- Participate in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
We Are Looking For
- Ability and desire to solve complex product design problems and the strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Impeccable execution and care for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to motion and visual design
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and present findings, and articulate design rationale
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with prototyping tools
25 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% private health and 80% dental coverage
We also offer an extension for spouses and dependents.
7% pension contribution
We contribute to your pension if you make the required 3% personal contribution. It includes insurance for loss of working capacity and critical illness; life insurance; and a child pension.
Paid parental leave
All new parents receive time off following a birth or adoption.
Daily catered lunches
Lunch is served each day in the building canteen.
Free phone and plan
We provide everyone with a phone and fully paid phone plan.
High-speed internet at home
We pay for your home internet access.
Professional development stipend
We provide DKK 1500 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.