DesignerSão Paulo, BR
We look for Designers who see no boundaries between form and function, and who think the feel of a product should come more from how it works than how it looks. We believe designers are basically strategists who express strategy through design.
Creating digital products is a team game. Our methodology emphasizes intense collaboration, early prototyping and testing, and so many iterations you’ll lose count. Designers work closely with Product Managers, Strategists, and Developers to create digital products and services that reshape industries while mentoring others in the Work & Co Design team. Our Partners are hands on and you’ll work directly with them — no middle management here.
What You Will Do
- Stay 100% focused on making great digital products--that’s all we care about
- Work iteratively on initial concepts, prototypes, and detailed designs informed by user research, marketplace and behavior trends, and your best ideas
- Participate in a hands-on manner through all product phases, from strategy to launch to optimization (this job is not just about making wireframes or participating in one phase)
We are Looking For
- Proven ability to propose creative concepts during initial project phases and the ability to deliver on those ideas and the ideas of others through detailed design
- Proven ability to solve complex UX problems and the product strategy skills to deliver best-in-class visual design solutions
- Ability to uncover and utilize business truths and user behaviors that help define a great product
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and present your work
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with prototyping tools
30 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
100% health and dental coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees, including spouses, partners, and dependents.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 180 days paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 30 days.
We let everyone set aside a pre-tax portion of each paycheck to pay for public transportation.
Each month, we add value to a meal card that can be used at local restaurants.
100% life insurance coverage
We pay the entire premium for your policy from Tokyo Marine.
We host lessons during working hours to help improve communication skills.
Bank fee exemption
Work & Co employees are exempt from paying fees at Itaú Bank.
Professional development stipend
We provide $250 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.