Marketing AssociateBrooklyn, NY
The Marketing team at Work & Co is responsible for building our presence and awareness among leaders in design, technology, and product development functions across industries. The Marketing Associate will work closely with company leadership to identify and execute initiatives that help us to continue to attract top companies and talent.
The Marketing Associate is highly organized and has experience in digital marketing practices, including social media, website maintenance. Knowledge of CRM/sales pipeline tools, analytics tools, and media monitoring a plus.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data are as critical as the ability to turn insight to action. To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable handling multiple tasks at once, collaborative, and proactive. You should also share our love for making great products and services, as you will be part of the team that helps connect people with the digital products they love to use every day.
What You Will Do
- Provide general administrative support to all marketing efforts across brand, internal and external communications, content creation, social media, awards and events.
- Support the day-to-day maintenance and development of internal team resources related to marketing including: event and awards dashboard, social media calendar, subscription management tools, and press coverage
- Work with the operations team to research and secure event locations, manage budgets, and oversee day of event preparations and logistics: including brand assets, IT needs, catering etc.
- Assist in preparing external communications, such as posts for social media and assets for awards and press opportunities
- Support in drafting internal communications
- Primary focus on supporting the marketing team, but routinely collaborate with the talent, new business, and operations teams
We Are Looking For
- A self-motivated individual who is resourceful and clever
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative and confident working across levels and disciplines
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Keynote
- Proven experience leveraging social media platforms - Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Interest and passion for technology, digital design, digital products
- 2-3 years experience, preferably with a background in PR, Marketing, or as an Assistant
- CMS experience preferred
20 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% health, dental, and vision coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees and cover 70% for spouses, partners, and dependents.
3% non-elective 401k match
We contribute to your retirement account even if you choose not to.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 18 weeks paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 6 weeks. Upon returning to work, all new parents are eligible for a flexible 4-day week for up to 3 months at 80% pay. If you need to take more time, we will hold your job for 6 months.
15 days backup childcare or elder care
We work with Bright Horizons to offer extra coverage.
Pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA
We let everyone set aside a portion of each paycheck before taxes to pay for public transportation, select ridesharing apps, parking, medical expenses, childcare expenses, and elder care expenses.
Coaching for college savings and student loans
We offer 1-on-1 counseling sessions with a financial coach who can help you save for college or pay back student loans.
2pm Summer Fridays
We close early on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.