Senior Marketing WriterBrooklyn, NY
As a Senior Marketing Writer, you will join our internal marketing and new business team, helping to build our presence and awareness as a leader in design, technology, and product development.
Your primary role will be creating high-quality content in the form of Work & Co stories, case studies, and thought leadership perspectives that bring clarity for client leaders —across a range of industries such as retail, consumer packaged goods, automotive and restaurants—about the benefits of our unique and powerful offering. You should share our love for digital products and services, and be unendingly passionate about their power to have a positive impact on our world.
What You Will Do
- Case study generation (research & synthesis, writing, asset management)
- Lead the creation of written content, such as direct mail, newsletter, white papers
- Strategize and execute insight thought leadership articles and speaker presentations
- Supporting new business RFI/RFP/pitch response development
- Supporting new business presentation development
- Research and synthesis on industry & market trends
- Video script development
We Are Looking For
- 3 years or more experience writing about the design and technology space
- You pride yourself on developing high-quality content and view yourself as a writer first and foremost
- Understanding of digital, product design, and technology landscape aligned with a keen sense for business drivers
- An ability to assess and understand digital product features and benefits and communicate them clearly
- Strong collaborator as well as motivated individual contributor
- Someone who’s adept at collaborating closely with company leadership and team members across disciplines, but is responsible for the final piece of content
20 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% health, dental, and vision coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees and cover 70% for spouses, partners, and dependents.
3% non-elective 401k match
We contribute to your retirement account even if you choose not to.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 18 weeks paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 6 weeks. Upon returning to work, all new parents are eligible for a flexible 4-day week for up to 3 months at 80% pay. If you need to take more time, we will hold your job for 6 months.
15 days backup childcare or elder care
We work with Bright Horizons to offer extra coverage.
Pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA
We let everyone set aside a portion of each paycheck before taxes to pay for public transportation, select ridesharing apps, parking, medical expenses, childcare expenses, and elder care expenses.
Coaching for college savings and student loans
We offer 1-on-1 counseling sessions with a financial coach who can help you save for college or pay back student loans.
2pm Summer Fridays
We close early on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.