Marketing & Communications Lead
The Marketing team at Work & Co is responsible for building our presence and awareness among leaders in design, technology, and product development functions across industries. The Marketing and Communication Lead will work closely with company leadership to identify and execute initiatives that help us to continue to attract top companies and talent.
The Marketing and Communication Lead is highly organized and well-versed in digital marketing practices, including social media, website maintenance. Knowledge of CRM/sales pipeline tools, analytics tools, and media monitoring a plus.
To thrive in this role, you must have strong communications skills (interpersonal, writing, oral) and hands on profile and be a strong project manager, comfortable handling multiple tasks at once, collaborative, and proactive. You should also share our love for making great products and services, as you will be part of the team that helps connect people with the digital products, they love to use every day.
What You Will Do
- Manage, writing and monitor our communications channels (including social media, website, and the media) and help support the refinement of our strategy
- Collaborate across internal cross-functional teams to execute on communications needs, spanning from collateral development (like case studies and business development materials) to website updates to awards applications
- Track event and awards calendars to ensure we are preparing responses in a timely fashion (and internally prepared)
- Monitor media and look out for new PR opportunities and relationship
- Alignment of global communication strategies to replicate in Brazil
- Identify actionable insights from our data to help us improve and better target audiences
- Help assemble thought leadership content with leaders for talks, articles, and proposals
We Are Looking For
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing/communication role at digital product market
- Highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks, strategically prioritize them, and analyze opportunities to make recommendations on approaches
- Self-starter that is comfortable trying new things, quick at learning, and able to proactively identify new opportunities - even if it’s not something you necessarily know how to do (yet)
- Familiar with digital marketing tools and technologies
- PR relationship
- Experience to develop content for social media and release in English and Portuguese
- Analytical mindset that can turn insight to action
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- An interest in digital strategy, design, and technology
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.