Associate Resource ManagerBrooklyn, NY
Team Planning at Work & Co is vital to our overall employee experience and company success. We’re looking for an Associate Resource Manager who has a keen interest in supporting the group as they create the best teams for our exciting roster of clients. This person will work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Providing day to day support for resourcing-related issues.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for growing people. They have experience in the digital space and a solid understanding of the product lifecycle. They are an exceptional communicator and bring a desire to foster each employee’s unique talents and goals.
The Associate Resource Manager will be based in our Brooklyn office, but will work across our global offices, including Rio de Janeiro and Portland.
What You Will Do
- Pull, run, and manage multiple staffing reports on a daily and weekly basis
- Manage communication with internal and external teams basis regarding product updates and resourcing changes
- Maintain global PTO and holiday calendars, coordinating with project teams to plan for coverage and team reminders
- Coordinate leave planning and tracking across systems and project teams
- Update resourcing tools with the latest employee and project information
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth set-up and coordination with teams
- Update team seating charts for the US offices
We Are Looking For
- Experience at a digital agency in resource management, operations or project management
- Familiarity with resource management and/or workflow tools and systems - ensuring they are up to date with the latest changes
- Solid communications skills -- professional and approachable in conversations and written communications
- An enthusiasm for working with cross-functional teammates to gain a deep understanding of their skills, goals, and interests
- Proven problem-solving ability -- you will be expected to think on your feet to suggest smart, creative solutions to resourcing issues
- Flexibility to adapt with the constantly-changing project lifecycle
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills -- you will often need to balance a number of competing needs at any one time
- A high-level of discretion with sensitive information
- Experience with Mavenlink is a plus!
20 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% health, dental, and vision coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees and cover 70% for spouses, partners, and dependents.
3% non-elective 401k match
We contribute to your retirement account even if you choose not to.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 18 weeks paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 6 weeks. Upon returning to work, all new parents are eligible for a flexible 4-day week for up to 3 months at 80% pay. If you need to take more time, we will hold your job for 6 months.
15 days backup childcare or elder care
We work with Bright Horizons to offer extra coverage.
Pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA
We let everyone set aside a portion of each paycheck before taxes to pay for public transportation, select ridesharing apps, parking, medical expenses, childcare expenses, and elder care expenses.
Coaching for college savings and student loans
We offer 1-on-1 counseling sessions with a financial coach who can help you save for college or pay back student loans.
2pm Summer Fridays
We close early on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.