Office CoordinatorBrooklyn, NY
The combination of top talent and collaborative working environment is a big part of what makes Work & Co an exciting place to design and build best in class products. The Operations Team is responsible for building an environment that makes Work & Co a great place to create. The Office Coordinator has a range of responsibilities and will interface with all employees as he or she ensures the day to day of the studio runs smoothly. They can expect to greet clients and visitors each day, coordinate meetings and events, and assist with studio projects. This person understands how the small day to day interactions paired with larger initiatives come together to create a truly special place.
What You Will Do
- Provide on-site and virtual employee support, covering Facilities and IT inquiries or requests.
- Manage the travel program across offices, from coordinating logistics to booking flights and hotels.
- Assist in day to day maintenance of the Brooklyn facilities.
- Collaborate with the larger Operations team to analyze and enhance existing studio practices.
We Are Looking For
- Strong interpersonal skills - The Office Coordinator wears many hats and will work across functional groups. He or she must be able to communicate effectively and serve as a face of Work & Co.
- Customer-oriented approach to service-- provides office support in a professional, approachable manner.
- 2+ years experience in office administration or management. Experience working in a creative environment is a big plus.
- Strong detailed-oriented approach to all projects from event planning to employee support.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot basic technology and systems issues.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, evolving work environment with a predisposition to seek out answers as new challenges arise.
20 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% health, dental, and vision coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees and cover 70% for spouses, partners, and dependents.
3% non-elective 401k match
We contribute to your retirement account even if you choose not to.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 18 weeks paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 6 weeks. Upon returning to work, all new parents are eligible for a flexible 4-day week for up to 3 months at 80% pay. If you need to take more time, we will hold your job for 6 months.
15 days backup childcare or elder care
We work with Bright Horizons to offer extra coverage.
Pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA
We let everyone set aside a portion of each paycheck before taxes to pay for public transportation, select ridesharing apps, parking, medical expenses, childcare expenses, and elder care expenses.
Coaching for college savings and student loans
We offer 1-on-1 counseling sessions with a financial coach who can help you save for college or pay back student loans.
2pm Summer Fridays
We close early on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.