Recruitment CoordinatorBrooklyn, NY
Our people are the secret to our award-winning work. The Talent Group is responsible for ensuring that Work & Co maintains its record of attracting the top talent in the industry. Key disciplines include design, technology, strategy, and product management.
As one of the first points of contact with external candidates, the Talent Coordinator is responsible for communicating the company’s values. They will help us grow our team by coordinating the interview process, gathering team feedback, and ensuring strong communication from the first introduction to a successful onboarding. This person will work closely with senior leadership to hire professionals that meet our high standards.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates through the recruiting process: from initial outreach, through interviews, to a final offer.
- Collaborate across functional teams to gather feedback on candidates and communicate next steps.
- Track and update candidate status and coordinate applicant follow-up
- Manage job descriptions and job postings.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of new hires
We Are Looking For
- Deep understanding of the full recruitment life cycle
- 2+ years experience recruiting in the digital space and strong grasp of the different functional roles in the product space.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize several parallel workstreams.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills-- The Talent Coordinator works across Work & Co functional teams as well as liaising with candidates
- Agency experience is a big plus
20 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% health, dental, and vision coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees and cover 70% for spouses, partners, and dependents.
3% non-elective 401k match
We contribute to your retirement account even if you choose not to.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 18 weeks paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 6 weeks. Upon returning to work, all new parents are eligible for a flexible 4-day week for up to 3 months at 80% pay. If you need to take more time, we will hold your job for 6 months.
15 days backup childcare or elder care
We work with Bright Horizons to offer extra coverage.
Pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA
We let everyone set aside a portion of each paycheck before taxes to pay for public transportation, select ridesharing apps, parking, medical expenses, childcare expenses, and elder care expenses.
Coaching for college savings and student loans
We offer 1-on-1 counseling sessions with a financial coach who can help you save for college or pay back student loans.
2pm Summer Fridays
We close early on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.