Resource ManagerCopenhagen, DK
Team planning at Work & Co is vital to our overall employee experience and company success. We’re looking for a Resource Manager/Recruiter who has a keen interest in helping create the best teams for our exciting roster of clients. This person will both work across disciplines to find remarkable candidates and usher them through our interview process as well as staff projects with teams that bring the perfect skill sets, experience, and perspectives. Equally important, this person will match employees with teams that fit employees’ interests and goals. By pairing team members with dynamic, challenging projects, employees continue to grow within their craft and develop within the company. This role has an active hand in managing other critical parts of the team experience, like onboarding, team seating, and playing point for addressing ongoing team-related questions.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for growing people and building teams. They have experience in the digital world and a solid understanding of the project lifecycle. They are an exceptional communicator and bring a desire to foster each employee’s unique talents and goals.
The role will be based in our Copenhagen office.
What You Will Do
- Work on staffing projects in our Copenhagen offices and improve resourcing processes
- Develop a deep understanding of employee skills, goals, and interests to ensure project assignments foster growth for employees while delivering exceptional products
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Partners to address team requests
- Update and maintain list of team assignments in our project tracking software
- Work with the larger talent team to manage workflow for new hires and retention
- Facilitate communication to ensure that resources are staffed to projects efficiently
- Serve as the team planning lead for large engagements
- You will recruit with brand in mind - we aren’t plugging holes, we need someone who has the same values as we do, is excited to work the way we do, and presents our brand in a compelling way
- Oversight of applicant sourcing through active channels like job postings, special interest groups, and helping coordinate visits to schools
- As you build and maintain a talented, robust candidate pipeline, you will screen candidates as well as plan other screens and interviews
We Are Looking For
- 3+ years experience at a digital agency in resourcing management
- Proven problem-solving ability-- you will be expected to think on your feet to suggest smart, creative solutions to resourcing issues
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks with ease, strategically prioritize them, and analyze opportunities to make recommendations on new approaches.
- Flexibility to adapt with the constantly-changing project lifecycle
- An enthusiasm for working with cross-functional teammates to gain a deep understanding of their skills, goals, and interests
- A high-level of discretion with sensitive information
- You always show respect for a candidate. You are sensitive to the fact that many of our candidates may not be looking for jobs. You also understand how stressful a job search often is for people
- You don’t have to have a design background or be able to review code samples (though having a technical background would be a huge plus) but you need to understand what the process looks like -- and the most desirable candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - a demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and solutions in a clear and simple manner to a variety of audiences.
25 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% private health and 80% dental coverage
We also offer an extension for spouses and dependents.
7% pension contribution
We contribute to your pension if you make the required 3% personal contribution. It includes insurance for loss of working capacity and critical illness; life insurance; and a child pension.
Paid parental leave
All new parents receive time off following a birth or adoption.
Daily catered lunches
Lunch is served each day in the building canteen.
100% life insurance coverage
We pay the entire premium.
Free phone and plan
We provide everyone with a phone and fully paid phone plan.
High-speed internet at home
We pay for your home internet access.
Professional development stipend
We provide DKK 1500 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.