Senior Manager, TalentCopenhagen, DK
The Talent team at Work & Co is vital to our overall employee experience and company success. We’re looking for a hybrid HR professional who has a keen interest in creating the best teams for our exciting roster of clients and supporting employees through onboarding and benefits administration. This person will split their time between general HR support and team planning. They will work across disciplines to staff projects with teams that bring the perfect skill sets, experience, and perspectives to projects, while matching employees with teams that fit their interests and goals. This person is both professional and approachable, understanding we’re not looking to add steps and bureaucracy to our HR function, but instead to make our employees’ lives easier. They are an effective and confident communicator as they usher employees through onboarding, benefit management, identifying opportunities for training/development-- all while looking out for new ways we can better support our teams.
The right candidate for this role is obsessed with employee experience. They understand that talent processes and programs should reflect the Work & Co brand. They bring empathy and a deep understanding of our distinct values to every interaction. You help us keep standards high and maintain an environment where all employees are extraordinary at their craft, value the power of diversity and inclusion, and above all, are good human beings.
The role will be based in our Copenhagen office.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate closely with full Talent and Operations teams to help onboard Copenhagen new hires, delivering a thoughtful first-day experience
- Manage Work & Co benefits (including insurance, pension, parental leave, vacation, etc.) and develop new programs to further support our employees
- Manage employment documentation and existing talent processes while providing guidance on improvements to better support employees and adjustments to adapt to evolving employment law considerations.
- Develop a deep understanding of employee skills, goals, and interests to ensure project assignments foster growth for employees while delivering exceptional products
- Lead Copenhagen team planning efforts working with other global resource managers to proactively plan for project needs and deliver the highest quality products
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Partners to address team requests and ensure resources are staffed appropriately
- Partner with Recruiting to confirm hiring priorities
- Develop and plan robust training and development opportunities for Copenhagen employees
We Are Looking For
- 4+ years experience as an HR professional in Europe (a strong preference for Denmark) or in a similar role with a successful track record of supporting top talent through benefits and programs that allow them to focus on their craft rather than process and bureaucracy. Agency or start-up experience is a big plus!
- Demonstrated self-starter comfortable trying new things, quick to learn new skills, and able to proactively identify new opportunities.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and ever-changing landscape of employment requirements
- An enthusiasm for working with cross-functional teammates to gain a deep understanding of their skills, goals, and interests
- 3+ years experience at a digital agency in resourcing management
- Proven problem-solving ability-- you will be expected to think on your feet to suggest smart, creative solutions to resourcing issues
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks with ease, strategically prioritize them, and analyze opportunities to make recommendations on new approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - a demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and solutions in a clear and simple manner to a variety of audiences.
25 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% private health and 80% dental coverage
We also offer an extension for spouses and dependents.
7% pension contribution
We contribute to your pension if you make the required 3% personal contribution. It includes insurance for loss of working capacity and critical illness; life insurance; and a child pension.
Paid parental leave
All new parents receive time off following a birth or adoption.
Daily catered lunches
Lunch is served each day in the building canteen.
100% life insurance coverage
We pay the entire premium.
Free phone and plan
We provide everyone with a phone and fully paid phone plan.
High-speed internet at home
We pay for your home internet access.
Professional development stipend
We provide DKK 1500 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. We've been named one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Design, and been an Ad Age A-List honoree for three straight years. Our focus is hiring the best talent -- developers, designers, strategists, product managers and operations specialists. Even if you don't see a job that looks like a perfect fit, send your information our way.
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.