Senior Office ManagerCopenhagen, DK
Work & Co (work.co) solves complex problems and drives business forward —through end-to-end strategy, design and development of their core digital products. With a team over 500 and offices in the United States, Latin America, and Europe, we’ve become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Gatorade, PGA TOUR, Mercedes, MTA, Planned Parenthood, and more. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
A combination of smart team members and a collaborative working environment is a big part of what makes Work & Co an exciting place to design and build best in class products. The Operations team is responsible for building an environment that enables Work & Co employees to focus on their craft. The Office Manager is an integral member of the team with a range of responsibilities, interfacing with all employees as he or she ensures the day to day of the studio runs smoothly. The ideal candidate can juggle a wide range of responsibilities including assisting with client visits, managing office procurement, supporting in studio maintenance, and providing basic IT support. This person understands how the small day to day interactions paired with larger initiatives come together to create a truly special place. This person does all this with an eye on the company brand.
What You Will Do
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Copenhagen studio
- Organize frequent studio meetings, events, and meetups
- Organize the space - both what is in and out of view
- Manage company vendors and inventory
- Arrange and set up for daily lunches
- Provide on-site employee support, covering Facilities and working with global IT team for all IT needs and requests
- Assist in managing the Copenhagen team travel, including coordinating logistics, booking flights and hotels, in coordination with the global travel team.
- Collaborate with the larger Operations team to analyze and enhance existing studio practices and create consistency in brand/culture across offices.
We Are Looking For
- Strong interpersonal skills - the Office Manager wears many hats and will work across functional groups. He or she must be able to communicate effectively and serve as a face of Work & Co.
- Quick study of culture(s) and has an appreciation for design and aesthetics
- Project manager at heart - love of getting things done
- Customer-oriented approach to service - provides office support in a professional, approachable manner.
- 5+ years experience in office administration or management. Experience working in a creative environment is a big plus.
- Demonstrated detailed-oriented approach to all projects from event planning to employee support.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot basic technology and systems issues.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, evolving work environment with a predisposition to seek out answers as new challenges arise.
- Fluency in Danish
- Strong conversational and business English skills
Diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. Work & Co is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
25 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% private health and 80% dental coverage
We also offer an extension for spouses and dependents.
7% pension contribution
We contribute to your pension if you make the required 3% personal contribution. It includes insurance for loss of working capacity and critical illness; life insurance; and a child pension.
Paid parental leave
All new parents receive time off following a birth or adoption.
Daily catered lunches
Lunch is served each day in the building canteen.
Free phone and plan
We provide everyone with a phone and fully paid phone plan.
High-speed internet at home
We pay for your home internet access.
Professional development stipend
We provide DKK 1500 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."