Associate Director, Product ManagementSão Paulo, BR
Associate Directors on our Product Management team at Work & Co are cross-functional leaders who work with project teams to define, create, and launch digital products that define great brands. Part strategist, part project manager, and part client partner, the Associate Director owns the full product development lifecycle and works in a collaborative, agile fashion. The Associate Director drives projects from the initial concept through large-scale product release to post-launch optimization.
Teams at Work & Co are small and highly experienced. As an Associate Director, you will lead engagements alongside company partners as well as the top designers and technologists in the industry. You will share our love for making great products and services and shipping them on time. Along the way, you will develop new skills—from prototyping to analytics—as you partner with innovative clients.
To do this well, applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards action. They work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and drive consensus. They balance the ultimate user experience with business goals, and break down complex problems in order to locate and manage their solutions. An Associate Director plans, prioritizes, and understands the bigger picture as well as the relevant details. This person tackles new problems, platforms, and industries.
What You Will Do
- Partner with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Develop product concepts, roadmaps, test plans, and functional specifications documentation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications
- Mentor more junior product managers
We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated project management skills: planning and directing teams, scoping, contract-writing
- Experience delivering web, mobile, and gaming platform projects
- Track record of shipping on time
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills-- The Associate Director will work across Work & Co functional teams as well as partner closely with clients on all work
- Smart, proactive leadership
- An interest in strategy, design, or development
30 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
100% health and dental coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees, including spouses, partners, and dependents.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 180 days paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 30 days.
We let everyone set aside a pre-tax portion of each paycheck to pay for public transportation.
Each month, we add value to a meal card that can be used at local restaurants.
100% life insurance coverage
We pay the entire premium for your policy from Tokyo Marine.
We host lessons during working hours to help improve communication skills.
Bank fee exemption
Work & Co employees are exempt from paying fees at Itaú Bank.
Professional development stipend
We provide $250 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.