Strategy DirectorCopenhagen, DK
We look for Strategy Directors who can keep one eye on the future while using superior analytical skills and strategic thinking to address and build consensus around the complex needs of the present.
Strategists work in close collaboration with designers, product managers, engineers, and clients to triangulate between human motivations, market opportunity, technical, and business capabilities: developing a clear product vision, then iterating it from testable concepts to a live experience. This requires continuously adapting the strategic altitude and artifacts to meet the needs of the team.
Upfront skills, such as an ability to conduct and synthesize user research, are important. Providing strategic rigor during the full life cycle of a digital product - from vision and conception to launch and optimization - is essential. You will work alongside company partners, as well as with category-defining clients, to conceive and create visionary digital products that people use everyday.
What You Will Do
- Solve problems with a hypothesis-driven approach, combining a deep understanding of user behavior and client business drivers.
- Synthesizing insights in ways that frame the product opportunity and build a strong foundation for a product vision and a first release.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications and product ecosystems.
- Participate in a hands-on manner to shape and frame design decisions.
- Evaluate results and help optimize products post-launch.
We Are Looking For
- 10+ years of experience helping to create digital products.
- Ability to look at a situation, deconstruct it, and devise a way to make it better.
- Ability to rapidly ramp-up on new industries and business models, define client goals, competition and target audiences, and deliver valuable product recommendations that transform brands.
- Ability to gain insight and modify your thoughts based on the contributions and perspectives of others.
- Experience with proposing project KPIs and validating them via both qualitative research and analytics.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. (Do people beg to have you on their product teams? Great sign.)
- Ability to persuasively present and defend your own strategic thinking and synthesis - helping designers, engineers, and product managers do the same.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and build trust with empowered decision-makers.
- Willingness to drive thought-leadership efforts to help amplify our voice.
25 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
Unlimited sick days
We want people to be healthy. Stay home when you need to.
100% private health and 80% dental coverage
We also offer an extension for spouses and dependents.
7% pension contribution
We contribute to your pension if you make the required 3% personal contribution. It includes insurance for loss of working capacity and critical illness; life insurance; and a child pension.
Paid parental leave
All new parents receive time off following a birth or adoption.
Daily catered lunches
Lunch is served each day in the building canteen.
100% life insurance coverage
We pay the entire premium.
Free phone and plan
We provide everyone with a phone and fully paid phone plan.
High-speed internet at home
We pay for your home internet access.
Professional development stipend
We provide DKK 1500 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. We've been named one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Design, and been an Ad Age A-List honoree for three straight years. Our focus is hiring the best talent -- developers, designers, strategists, product managers and operations specialists. Even if you don't see a job that looks like a perfect fit, send your information our way.
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.