Lead Mobile DeveloperSão Paulo, BR
In our mobile practice we work with native applications for iOS and Android as well as cross-platform frameworks such as React Native, Xamarin, and Flutter. While we don’t expect everyone to come in knowing all of them, we do expect mobile developers to be able to use their existing knowledge to learn new mobile technologies.
Work & Co’s methodology emphasizes hands-on skills across all departments. Developers are responsible for structuring technology solutions for clients and delivering clean, well-documented code. They bring valuable knowledge about and a passion for established best practices as well as emerging technologies.
What You Will Do
- Prototype, develop, and collaborate in the implementation of iOS and/or Android native applications
- Participate in full development life cycle: concept, design, build, test, and release
- Be comfortable working on fully native applications as well as multi-platform frameworks like React Native and Flutter
- Turn complex and beautiful UI designs and transitions into fully functioning products
- Propose and advocate for clean and simple architecture design systems
- Review code from peers helping keep the quality and maintainability
- Write tests and help setup and maintain continuous integration systems
We Are Looking For
- Solid grasp of Objective-C/Swift on iOS or Java/Kotlin on Android
- Experience with different architectural patterns (MVVM, MVP, Viper, MVC)
- Debug code efficiently and effectively
- Ability to collaborate and communicate technical concepts with other disciplines
- Experience writing unit and integration tests, and working with CI/CDs like Bitrise
- 3+ years of experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Experience with React Native an other multi-platform frameworks is a plus
30 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
100% health and dental coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees, including spouses, partners, and dependents.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 180 days paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 30 days.
We let everyone set aside a pre-tax portion of each paycheck to pay for public transportation.
Each month, we add value to a meal card that can be used at local restaurants.
100% life insurance coverage
We pay the entire premium for your policy from Tokyo Marine.
We host lessons during working hours to help improve communication skills.
Bank fee exemption
Work & Co employees are exempt from paying fees at Itaú Bank.
Professional development stipend
We provide $250 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.