Senior QA AnalystSão Paulo, BR
Senior QA Analysts at Work & Co are responsible for the end-to-end testing of complete, interactive web and mobile applications. The Senior QA Analyst reviews product specifications and develops effective test strategies, plans, architectures and chooses the tools to ensure product goals are met. This person will also help product prioritize fixes and estimate bug impacts. They will help establish team best practices and methods for refining existing approaches.
Teams at Work & Co are small and highly senior. Senior QA Analysts work alongside company partners and the top designers and technologists in the industry, as well as with category-defining clients.
What You Will Do
- Analyze business requirements, design documentation, and technical specifications to develop QA plans and other QA documentation (test sets, test cases, etc) that ensure full coverage of all requirements
- Develop test scripts from project documentation
- Perform functional, aesthetic, regression, accessibility, exploratory, and performance testing
- Track and report defects and change requests through to a successful conclusion
- Facilitate the release management process for project deliveries
- Communicate priorities and detailed reproduction steps to stakeholders
- Assist in the User Acceptance Testing process for clients
We Are Looking For
- 5+ years experience testing highly interactive web and mobile applications in an agency/start up environment
- Ability to evaluate sites against web & accessibility standards (i.e. Section 508)
- Experience with work tracking tools (Trello, JIRA, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance principles, inspection techniques, and testing procedures (such as test case generation, bug triage)
- Technical experience screening, triaging and categorizing defects
- Deep knowledge of cross platform/browser compatibility testing methodologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
30 days paid time off
We are also closed from December 25th to January 1st.
100% health and dental coverage
We pay the monthly premiums for all employees, including spouses, partners, and dependents.
Paid parental leave
Primary caregivers receive 180 days paid time off following a birth or adoption. Secondary caregivers receive 30 days.
We let everyone set aside a pre-tax portion of each paycheck to pay for public transportation.
Each month, we add value to a meal card that can be used at local restaurants.
100% life insurance coverage
We pay the entire premium for your policy from Tokyo Marine.
We host lessons during working hours to help improve communication skills.
Bank fee exemption
Work & Co employees are exempt from paying fees at Itaú Bank.
Professional development stipend
We provide $250 a year for classes and conferences.
About Work & Co
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach "a model to follow."
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.