News: Pfizer Partners with Work & Co on Digital Innovation
Client Projects Nominated for Webby Awards
April 18, 2022
The 2022 Webby Awards recognize five Work & Co projects for a total of six Webby honors.
This work spans mobile apps, connected products, and virtual experiences as well as Work & Co’s own site. It encompasses a range of industries including retail and nonprofit.
You can cast a vote to help these five projects take home the People’s Voice Webby. Public voting is open until Thursday, April 21, 2022.
- The platform we relaunched for Giving Gap as part of an ambitious goal: raise $1 billion for black-founded non-profits. Vote for it Here.
- A responsive, live video experience in collaboration with Edelman and IKEA, the first-ever IKEA Festival. Nominated in two categories, vote in Fashion & Retail and Best Brand or Partner Experience.
- The evolution of the award-winning Gx app. Vote for it Here.
- And our own site, Work.co. Vote for it Here.
Webby judges also named Work & Co an honoree —a status granted to less than 20% of entries— for the following entries:
- Lennar for Websites: Real Estate & Best Navigation and Structure.
- IKEA App for Apps: Shopping and Best User Experience.