Product Management Lead
Product Managers at Work & Co are cross-functional leaders who work with project teams to define, create, and launch digital products that define great brands. Part strategist, part project manager, and part client partner, the Product Management Lead owns the full product development lifecycle and works in a collaborative, agile fashion. The Product Management Lead drives projects from the initial concept through large-scale product release to post-launch optimization.
Teams at Work & Co are small and very experienced. As a Product Management Lead, you will lead engagements alongside company partners as well as the top designers and technologists in the industry. You will share our love for making great products and services and shipping them on time. Along the way, you will develop new skills - from prototyping to analytics - as you partner with innovative clients.
To do this well, applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards action. The successful Product Management Lead works collaboratively, communicates effectively, and drives consensus. He or she balances the ultimate user experience with business goals, and breaks down complex problems in order to locate and manage their solutions. A Product Management Lead plans, prioritizes, and understands the bigger picture as well as the relevant details. This person tackles new problems, platforms, and industries.
What You Can Expect to Do
- Partner with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Develop product concepts, roadmaps, test plans, and functional specifications documentation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications
What We're After
- Demonstrated project management skills: planning and directing teams, scoping, contract-writing
- Experience delivering web, mobile, and gaming platform projects
- Track record of shipping on time
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Product Management Lead works across Work & Co functional teams as well as partners closely with clients on all work
- Smart, proactive leadership
- An interest in strategy, design, or development
ABOUT WORK & CO
Work & Co defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. We've been named one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Design, and been an Ad Age A-List honoree for three straight years. Our focus is hiring the best talent -- developers, designers, strategists, product managers and operations specialists. Even if you don't see a job that looks like a perfect fit, send your information our way.
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.