April 05, 2019. The 2019 Webby Awards are recognizing five different Work & Co projects for a total of eight Webby honors —the company’s highest to date.
This work spans AI, global e-commerce platforms, and web and mobile apps. It also encompasses a range of industries including real estate, restaurants, retail and nonprofits.
You can cast a vote to help these four products take home top honors. Public voting is open until Thursday, April 18th 2019.
- The AI-powered chatbot we created for Planned Parenthood earlier this year, named Roo, has been nominated for best Apps, Mobile, and Voice product in the Messaging / Bots category. Vote for it Here.
- Roo is also a nominee for Apps, Mobile, and Voice: Best Use of Machine Learning. Vote for it Here.
- Cycling brand Rapha’s new digital experience is up for Best Navigation/Structure in the Websites category. Vote for it Here.
- And our revamp of luxury beauty brand Aesop’s e-commerce platform was also a Webby Nominee in the same category. Vote for it Here.
Webby judges also named Work & Co an honoree —a status granted to less than 15% of entries— for the following entries:
- Rapha for Websites: Lifestyle.
- Expa-backed Haus for Websites: Real Estate.
- Panera App for Apps, Mobile, and Voice: Food & Drink.
- Aesop for Websites: Shopping.